Wednesday 2 October 2013

My day in preparation for BBS Radio

Oh what a day. I knew I needed to do a little work on my website this morning to create an Orb Gallery for the radio show tonight. Little did I know this would mean that I would have to re-populate the whole website - very long story! So out the window went my relaxing grounding time whilst I walk in the woods and (I know! I know! I turn to chocolate - my pretend substitute to grounding hmmmm. I know okay!). Will take a longer walk tomorrow to compensate. Anyway, I eventually get finished by tea time and I am very happy with it. Phew! So now for a lovely relaxing bath and a bit of me time before I spend some quiet time calling in the angels ready for the show at 1 am tonight. I know that many people are staying up late to listen...so thank you, crazy ones lol....Really appreciate it. Right I'm off for now. Thank you and lots of love Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment