Sunday 16 September 2012

As I'm laying here snuggled under my duvet, knowing I need to get up but not quite wanting to yet, I ask Wywyvsil if there is anything significant to share today. This is the message I received. 'Today we would like you to think of the significance of a rainbow. Every time you see one or visualise it in your minds eye tune into the rainbow. For it holds every ray of light and these rays must be fully understood. They hold the light of opportunity, of love, of optimism, of enlightenment, of knowledge, of hope , of peace and this is just the beginning of what they hold. It is crucial each and everyone of you understands the light and what it means for you. How do you know the masters? What do you really know of us the angelic ones? It is time for self discovery to prepare for the cosmic shift that is beginning. Do not wait. Be ready. We love you.' xxxx well with that in mind it's time for me to get ready for my workshop and to spend a little time feeling the rainbow from a new perspective 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment